This Policy describes how we treat every personal information we collect from you. It also applies to our information collection practices.
Collection of Information
Contact Information: We collect your email address and name if you register on our website. Products.
Payment Information: We may collect your credit card number if you make a purchase from SavingOn
Information You Submit or Post: We take information when you contact us and when you submit information in a public space on our website
We use information as described and disclosed here.
- We use the information to respond to your questions or requests. For example, we might use your information to provide a response to your customer feedback. We might also use your information to process Cash Back Rewards if you participate in the program. At the same time, we may use your information to notify you if you complete any transaction.
- We continually use your information to improve our services and products and make them better. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us or have an understanding of your preferences. We may combine the information we get from you with the information we get about you from third parties.
- We also use information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our customers, our Products, and our company.
- We use information for marketing purposes as well. For example, when you register on our website, we might send you information about our special offers. We might tell you about new updates or features. These might be third-party products or offers we think you might find interesting. As you register with us, we will enroll you to receive our emails.
- We use the information to communicate with you about our relationship or your account.
- We may contact you about feedback or your account. We might also contact you about our website Terms or this Policy
- We use your information as it is permitted by law.
We may share information with third parties.
- We will only share information within the SavingOn family of companies.
- We will share information only with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who will send emails for us. We may also share information with companies that operate or run a promotion of our websites.
- We will also share information if we think it is necessary in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.
- We may share information if an investigatory or a government agency requests it. We might share information when we need to investigate a potential fraudulent activity.
Choices About Marketing Practices
You may decide to opt out of receiving the marketing emails we normally send to you. To stop receiving our promotional emails, sign in to your Account and update your information. Also, you can follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Meanwhile, if you opt out of getting marketing messages from us, we will still send you transactional messages.
Our Site and children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 without permission from a guardian or parent. If you are a legal guardian or parent and you think your child under age 13 has provided us with information, you can email us.
We use standard security measures
We make use of reasonable measures to protect every information you share with us. This includes technical and administrative measures. We use a firewall or secure socket layer encryption where appropriate. We keep personal information as long as it is relevant or necessary for the practices that are described in this Policy. We also keep the information as otherwise required by law.
We may link to other sites
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any question
Updating Our Policies
We may change our policies and update it from time to time. You will be notified for any change to our Policy as required by law. For a case of material change, you will get an e-mail notification. An updated copy of the privacy policies will be posted on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.